Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE)
1st and 2nd Batch Degree Admission List for 2020/2021 Is Out.
The management of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) has released their Degree Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session, all the prospective students are hereby informed to proceed with the checking of their admission status using the guidelines outlined below.
Read Also: Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.
How to Check Alvan Ikoku College of Education Degree Admission List
The Alvan Ikoku (AIFCE) Degree Admission lists for 2020/2021 are currently available on the school NOTICE BOARD. You can also follow the procedure below to check on the school website:
- Visit https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Fill in your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Then, click on the ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Registration Procedures For All The Newly Admitted Students.
All the successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration;
- Visit www.alvanikoku.edu.ng, click on Student Portal to generate your Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice.
- After that, return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with the originals of the following documents:
- O’Levels Result
- Your Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
NB: Don’t forget to open your files with the screening officers with all printed documents.