This is to inform the general public that the DELSU JUPEB Admission Form Has Been Announced for DELSU pre-degree programs for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. In collaboration with the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB), the Delta State University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of Foundation Studies for the 2020/2021 academic session. Successful candidates after the examination conducted by JUPEB are eligible for consideration into 200 level of the Degree programme of the University through JAMB.
Read Also: Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out
DELSU JUPEB Admission Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in at least five (5) “O” Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). However, for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing and Pharmacy, the 5 O’ level credit must be at one sitting.
How To Apply for DELSU JUPEB Admission
Candidates are expected to visit candidates are required to visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to generate a virtual PIN with N20,000 only payable at Unity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank and Fidelity Bank. (Cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security).
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Apply for Admission.
- Select the Start button
- Click on JUPEB and complete the form with valid JAMB Registration number.
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated.
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment
The application form must be correctly filled with all the needed information, including valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers and recent red background coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport).
NOTE: Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and the application fee forfeited.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print more than 4 copies of the Delta State University online registration form with a complete passport-sized photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instruction very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st May 2021.