The Polytechnic Ibadan ND Full-Time Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out. All aspirants should follow the instructions below to access the admission list.
Read Also: Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out
How to Check Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List
You can only access the Polytechnic Ibadan admission list on JAMB admission checking portal for now, you can BOOKMARK this page to get notification once the admission list is out on the school portal. Use the procedures below to access the list for now.
- Visit the JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Fill in your Email and Password in the appropriate columns and then log in.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Poly Ibadan admission status.
You can also visit HERE to learn how to accept or reject your admission on JAMB CAPS.
Required Documents For Faculty Registration
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Application Slip, Admission Slip, Acceptance and Hostel Fee Receipt.
- Passport (Blue Background).
- O’ level Results.
- Result scratch card (NECO : WAEC: NABTEB).
- JAMB Admission Letter (ND ONLY).
- Letter of Recommendation from a reputable individual in the society.
Note. Late registration attracts a penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (#5,000) only.